Thursday, July 30, 2015

Cousins & Cape Cod

It feels like I spent my whole childhood at Scusset Beach. People often tell me stories about me being there, that I was too young to even remember myself.

Well, I went back this past week to visit my parents who were staying down there. I brought my cousins Kristen and Becca. We got a camp site that had cable blocked by a tree (silly tree!!) and we were all almost out of data. In response, we got creative with what we had on hand - bikes, cards, my camera and picturesque surroundings. Here's what our week looked liked:




 (Kristen took the pictures of me as we mirrored this kid who took his senior pictures very awkwardly the day before, and since I actually have my senior pictures to take soon I thought it was fun to get in on the action)




















We went out for seafood one night, a must on the Cape! This place had tables on a deck by the water, a pretty nice view to eat by!








No comments:

Post a Comment