Thursday, August 20, 2015

Cape Cod Kids

My cousins and I left early Wednesday morning to get down the Scussett, squeezing in one last beach day! Family friends and my mom were down their waiting for us. By 10:30, we hit the sand running (a figure of speech, we were probably moving 1 mph due to the long-ish walk, heavy load & humid heat!) One we claimed a spot, we walked to the water and felt the numbing Atlantic. It was so hot though, we went in because we had to cool off! We sunbathed all day, took a walk on the rocks and enjoyed some country tunes - what's a day at the beach without those? Later, we went back to the camper, washed off and enjoyed a dinner. Kaitlyn and I took a walk on the canal together. I was out of energy when we piled in the Jeep and headed home right into the sunset. 










 



 Canal Stroll 






Headed Home - Peace out CC







No comments:

Post a Comment